- the stars glimmering in the sky. the way apartment buildings look right before the sun dies.
- when you’re driving home and your brain is a still, flat expanse around you, and your skin does not crawl as it sits on you, and it’s only a moment but in that moment everything is all right. and your mind only exists outside of you.
- i have a voice. i am in control of what it says. and i can use it to impact other people.
- words that i can spark from my fingertips lighting cities from oblivion. and maybe that’s the closest i’ll ever get to magic, but i’ll take it. i’ll take it.
- a collection of squiggly lines forming letters shaking continents and even if it’s only for a second i think i understand a little piece of what it’s like inside your mind and so maybe you can understand what it’s like inside mine.
- you make me laugh so hard my stomach hurts but it’s nothing compared to the weight in my chest you’ve lifted. and even if it’s only a moment, in that moment, i can breathe without my lungs feeling like a capsizing city. and that’s something, right? maybe?
- i am falling but i think maybe i’m getting closer to being able to trust you to hold the entire weight of me and maybe you can’t lift me out of this void but you can climb down and hold my hand and bring every ounce of your light. and i know you’ll have to go sometime soon for a while, but it’s not your battle. and it’s all right.
- the colours flashing black and white and the confusion crawling in through your tired eyes, and your heart is pounding, and you’re sure it’s gonna fall apart. and sometimes it does. but sometimes it doesn’t. and that’s something, right?
- your arms wrapped around me and your arms wrapped around me your heart pounding against me and everything for a second is all right because you know me and you’re still here. and i think you care whether or not i’m all right.
- because i want you to be okay so bad it burns in my chest sometimes and even though i know i can’t i wish i could yank your brain out of your skull and make it stop hurting you. and make them stop hurting you. because you don’t deserve all of the shit that’s happened to you. and maybe someday, i’ll figure out how to apply the same logic to myself, too.
if you need to talk to anyone, find a crisis line in your area by clicking on the word here.
keywords: are there reasons to live, can’t think of reasons to live, what reasons do i have to live, i don’t have reasons to live, i have no reasons to live, how to find reasons to live, what reasons are there to live, reasons why to live, can you feel suicidal without being depressed, can you feel suicidal for no reason, can you feel suicidal without wanting to die, does everyone feel suicidal sometimes, does everyone feel suicidal, how to tell someone i feel suicidal, should i tell someone i feel suicidal, should i tell my therapist i feel suicidal, best poetry blogs on wordpress, poetry blogs on wordpress, poetry blog wordpress themes, uplifting poems for depression, uplifting poems about life, uplifting poems about depression, uplifting poems about hope, uplifting depression poems, uplifting deep poems, uplifting english poems, uplifting and encouraging poems, great uplifting poems, happy uplifting poems, uplifting inspiring poems, uplifting life poems, long uplifting poems